Interfaces SourceSafe 2005 with CMW and allows users to label changes automatically using tasks that are exported out of CMW.
- Export selected tasks from CMW.
- Present tasks to SourceSafe users when files are updated.
- Automatically label checked in versions.
New Features in this version
- Supported when using CMW in local, remote and offline modes.
- Allows user to select a default task which is then used for all future updates
- Default task persists across SourceSafe sessions. If the user closes SourceSafe and starts it again then it will use the last default task automatically.
- Ensures consistent labelling of SourceSafe changes.
- Automates labelling process and therefore reduces overhead on developers.